FREEZE DRIED SLICED MUSHROOMS – GMO FREE – 14 SERVINGS
Freeze Dried Sliced Mushrooms – GMO Free – 14 servings
Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Mushrooms – The BEST side dish ever! Simply roast your mushrooms in the most heavenly garlic butter sauce on ONE SINGLE PAN!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Pouch Simply Clean Foods FD Mushroom Slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.